Driving post EU exit

Following recent guidance from ACAS, if you employ EU citizens who are required to drive for work, or if your employees need to drive in the EU for work, they may require an International Driving Permit (IDP).

Follow this link for more information: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/driving-in-the-eu-after-brexit


Copyright © 2019 BarrCo Limited. All rights reserved.

  • Black LinkedIn Icon
  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Black Twitter Icon