Employing EU citizens

Recent advice from ACAS suggests that if you employ EU citizens they may be considering applying for settled or pre-settled status to continue working in the UK. ACAS recommends you talk to them about their plans and refer them to the gov.uk settled status pages for further information:



Copyright © 2019 BarrCo Limited. All rights reserved.

  • Black LinkedIn Icon
  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Black Twitter Icon